In order to make sure your visit to the practice goes smoothly, we've put together all the important information about how things work at the practice.
• We require 24-hr notice for any appointment cancellation or rescheduling.
• Your check-in time is 10 MINUTES before your appointment time.
• For safety reason, children are not allowed in our office.
• Filing claims to insurance company is a courtesy to all patients:
It is the patient’s responsibility to ensure your policy is active on the date of service. All deductibles, co-payments, self-pay payments and balances are due in full on the date of service
• Please bring all your medications in its original bottles to every office visit; otherwise your appointment will be rescheduled.
• Medical records will be released within 3 business days with a signed, written request and a fee.
• Due to high call volume, please DO NOT leave more than one message in 24 hours' time. Messages left after 4pm will be returned the next business day.
• Please allow 48 hours prior notice for prescription refills.
NPC Management reserves the rights to make any change on this policy at any time.